Each entry will be charged an administration fee of £100 + VAT* per entry which must be paid online when submitting your entry or entries. Please click on the link on your confirmation page to download your receipt.
*Entries submitted after the first closing date of 6 September 2019 will be charged a late submission fee, the cost per entry after midnight on 6 September (until 13 September 2019) will be £150 + VAT.
Exclusive offer - Any organisation submitting 5 entries will receive one additional entry free of charge.
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form.
- When creating a title for your entry, please structure your title in the following format:
"Agency Name & Client Name - Website/Product Name" or just "Agency/Team Name" for agency/team awards e.g. "Don't Panic & Prolific North - Awards Website"
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between September 2018 – September 2019.
- Please ensure you fill out a separate Word Doc/PDF entry form each entry submission. For example, if you submit 5 different entries, you will need to complete 5 individual entry forms and upload these separately on each submission.
- If you are uploading the same entry into another category, you will need to edit your entry form and make sure the correct category is checked. If the correct category is not checked, your entry may be classed as void and therefore not judged.
- Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each entry form. If your entry form does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding, as long as they contain the appropriate questions/headings in which the judges mark upon.
- All entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.
Hints & Tips
To see what the judges are looking for in a winning entry, take a look at our judging process and criteria here
If you need any tips on how best to complete your awards submission, please download The Don't Panic Guide to Entering Awards
If you don’t have the time to write your entry or you need help writing an entry you may want to consider Boost Awards
who specialise in writing award entries.
For further information regarding the awards, please contact Michael Cass on 01706 828855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.